Group 4: Genital Titillators in Bush Crickets

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

76 Responses to Group 4: Genital Titillators in Bush Crickets

1. Daniel says:

Good presentation, but it would be helpful if you could avoid blocking the board. Next time, try and stand a bit more to the side.

2. Alyssa says:

The information was presented in a way that was easy to understands and very informative.

3. Bailey says:

The video is informative, but I feel like a lot of it was just reading definitions we already know, and the voice-over could be a little higher quality. Also I feel like the music was the same 30 seconds on repeat.

4. Griffin says:

The voiceover could be better lined up with the visuals on the board. They don’t seem to match up that well, but individually both aspects are great.

5. Sho says:

The video was good, but I wish that the music was a little bit lower. It was a bit distracting sometimes. I like how they did drawing.

6. Theresa says:

The video was very informative, but the music didn’t fit, overall really good job!!

7. James says:

The video was pretty good. Nice voiceover and diagrams, but I really disagree with the choice of music.

8. Jarred says:

A very informative video, the visuals were great especially the graphs and the cricket parts.

9. Seenam says:

Really good job! I loved the visuals and diagrams they were all really helpful.

10. Brooklyn says:

The video had good visuals and pacing, but at times the music overwhelmed the spoken audio. Overall, it was clear and informative.

11. Mira says:

I think the images worked well with the points of discussion.

12. Eric says:

The drawings that went along with your explanation was very helpful.

13. Christian says:

I really liked the visuals and flow of the video, great job!

14. Elizabeth says:

This video flowed very well and the visuals were very clear!

15. Pooja says:

The flow of the visuals with the audio was very easy to understand; the only improvement could be to make the video more engaging.

16. Mahima says:

Very informative video but I did not enjoy the music choice.!!

17. Govinda says:

I enjoyed the presentation of information, it was easily understood. However, the voice often times was overshadowed by the background music. Great job!

18. Kara says:

The visuals helped to clarify points in the video especially when it came to what the titillators actually are.

19. Victoria says:

The narration was very concise and clear. The visuals, particularly the figures from the study, helped clarify the information.

20. Collin says:

The drawings and diagrams are interesting although the voice-overs could use improvement. Altogether a great video!

21. Lauren says:

The narration and the visuals go very well together. Nice job explaining your topic so that it made sense to the viewer.

22. Christin says:

The voice was kind of difficult to understand at times, but I liked the illustrations. Very neat and clean~

23. Vamsish says:

The information being presented in the video was clear and easy to follow, but I felt that the narration and music made the video kind of dry and difficult to follow.

24. Subin says:

I liked the video overall; it was easy to understand and information was concise and to the point. However, in the beginning, it was a little difficult trying to read the explanation on the board and listen to the audio at the same time.

25. Gilberto says:

Informative video and good illustrations. However, I felt that the background music was unnecessary and too loud (made it hard to perfectly hear the narrator’s voice)

26. Riley says:

I enjoyed the time lapse illustration. The illustrations alone were enough to understand the content of the video, and were supported by the voiceover.