Evolution of Human Herpes- Group 11

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Evolution of Human Herpes- Group 11

1. bpatel63 says:

I enjoyed working on this.

2. mbonus3 says:

creative and informational

3. apatel404 says:

I liked the humor between the classmates and the doctor! It was funny and interesting. The switch into a more presentation style was a good thing as it showed more information and helped the video. The audio had some static at times, but overall a great video!

4. aeze3 says:

The intro was entertaining and tied in seamlessly with the rest of the video.

5. hkim717 says:

The video was funny and well organized. Nice audio effects at the end.

6. ntaylor37 says:

Good video, kind of hard to follow when there was background music but all in all it was good and brought up some great points about the evolution of herpes.

7. jcho300 says:

It used the course materials, so I could easily understand the video

8. wcook31 says:

The video was quite informative. I think it was great that you provided the phylogenetic trees to help me visualize the evolution. Sound quality was a little bothersome during the acting segments but you nailed it with the information.

9. smargan3 says:

The humor incorporated into the video made it entertaining. The slide format used in the video made it easier to absorb the information.

10. sawan3 says:

Really helpful basic information in the beginning of the video, which was helpful in understanding the following portions. Great job relating it back to the class as well.

11. fbush3 says:

I love the creative approach you took to this topic. Your skit was very entertaining yet informational at the same time! Good job relaying the information. (Also I love the references to Mastering Biology).

12. sparra6 says:

Very entertaining! I appreciated the little skit at the beginning, and the information was well presented afterwards.

13. smudrinich6 says:

The live action intro and ending were great! One of the voices kept cutting out a little bit, but other than that it was very informative and interesting. Good job!

14. kshi31 says:

Informative and really related to our daily lives

15. smihm3 says:

A very thorough video. It was well done to say exactly how this related to the stuff we are currently studying in Biology because it just makes you realize how pertinent things are to what we are studying. Very informative and I learned a lot. Nice work!

16. tconnors3 says:

Good explanations of the topic and incorporation of humor, but the second half of the presentation is a little static. It would be more engaging if you explained some of the images with on-screen texts, but great video!

17. jhill67 says:

Nice use of pictures, I really like your set-up for your video.

18. jrogers89 says:

I liked how you explained both types of herpes and many theories as to where it came from and how it spread to humans. The diagrams in the video while you were explaining the paper/essay were really helpful in understanding the explanation.

19. jdoolittle3 says:

This is so funny! And very informational.

20. ltran44 says:

It is an interesting video, especially the opening!

21. shoque6 says:

I thought this was a humorous way to act out the topic. It was also informative.

22. cfares3 says:

good job

23. shoover30 says:

I liked the skit at the beginning and the reference to mastering biology funny.

24. jno9 says:

Well made video. I enjoyed this video and learned from it with joy

25. bposadas3 says:

Hilarious introduction. This makes the video very approachable, leading into an easy to understand explanation.

26. eferrando3 says:

This was a very well made video, the way that the information was presented in a funny way made the video more engaging. It was still very informative and gave a lot of information.

27. sreginauld3 says:

The way the information presented was informative and captivating making it very easy to follow the information and pay attention. Great Video!

28. jpewitt3 says:

This video was very informative and entertaining at the same time.

29. dgarg8 says:

The video’s humor added an entertaining aspect to the already enlightening video.