F16-37 Mitosis and Meiosis

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to F16-37 Mitosis and Meiosis

1. CLewis says:

The video was great overall. I thought the speed was nice and the metaphors used really explained the concepts well. I enjoyed watching it. The only thing that could have been slightly better if the camera wasnt as shaky towards the end, made it a little hard to follow the white board.

2. CGrabbe says:

I really liked your metaphor for pizza and cookies. It really made the video relevant to me personally hahaha. The changing camera angle made what was on the whiteboard a little difficult to see/inconsistent because of the shifting glare.

3. CJones says:

The pizza metaphor was very effective visual tool to show how exactly mitosis works. The video might be more effective if the biological implications of mitosis and meiosis were further explained.

4. POlds says:

The visuals were great and well-drawn. The cookie/pizza metaphors were also incredibly helpful, and improved my understanding of mitosis/meiosis. The content was presented a tad quickly (hard to pack all that info. in a 2-3 min. video) so maybe could’ve slowed it down a bit, but, overall, great video!

5. LHarkness says:

I liked the white board idea, would have been nice to have more than one voice/drawer to make it more obvious that it was a group project and that every member contributed.
    -Lauren Harkness

6. SSarkisian says:

This video was very informative but moved very quickly and was shaky. I had to stop it multiple times to keep up, but the analogy was really great!