Group M8 Emergence of healing in the Antarctic Ozone Layer

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Group M8 Emergence of healing in the Antarctic Ozone Layer

1. Emmanuel says:

I like the humor that was incorporated into the video. It made the video more engaging and I feel like I have grasped the concepts discussed in the video.

2. Elizabeth says:

Great job presenting heavy technical information in a format that’s easier to follow. Doctors’ commentary was difficult to understand, but the subtitles helped.

3. Jennifer says:

Wonderful job holding onto all of the important information while making the video fun to watch! The script flows very logically, and its progression feels natural.

4. Crystal says:

Love the idea of a patient/doctor. Very cute. You also did a good job of relaying the information easily.

5. Rimaz says:

Probably my favorite video! Really creative!

6. Jonathan says:

One of the most engaging videos I have seen on hear. Great job on the video!

7. Juliana says:

Great job!! This was definitely one of the best videos. It was nice to see a group that decided not to try out their acting skills. Very informative!!

8. Dennis says:

’15 years later’ – everything is the same lol. Cute concept, but speaking could use some work.

9. Sabrina says:

Very unique video that was a nice change from drawings on whiteboards. Liked the humor and the originality. I wish the audio quality were a little better, but the script was well-written, even if I struggled to hear it at times. Subtitles are clutch though.

10. Ishita says:

Really creative video! The information was easy to understand and presented in a well manner. Great job!

11. Vanessa says:

I really enjoyed this video! it was very unique, seeing that the audience was able to see the group members. The overall presentation was great, seeing that you provided the information(experimental results) while making a semi-storyline. Great Job! I was abel to follow the video with no flaws detected !!

12. Kodi says:

The script was well written and I really enjoyed the humour alongside the information. The video was incredibly well done and I was engaged the whole time. GREAT JOB

13. Noah says:

This was a solid informative and entertaining video. The lab coats made your group have a different level of respect

14. Madeleine says:

Your video was really fun to watch and very informative!

15. Paula says:

Loved the format and it was really informative, but the audio was really quiet.

16. Caitlyn says:

I liked the creativity of your video and how you presented the information. It really stood out from most of the other videos. The only thing I would have fixed was the audio quality.

17. Yuzuki says:

This is cute. I also think that this is very informative.

18. Shane says:

Very creative idea. The information was clear and easy to follow.

19. Carly says:

It’s so cool that you actually used real people in your video, its different and more engaging. I like your storyline!

20. Savannah says:

This. Was. AWESOME! I loved the humor and actually laughed out loud. You guys are so creative and did a fabulous job!

21. Niya says:

Super creative way to relay difficult information

22. Nathan says:

This was a unique way to present the information and the use of humor made this video stand out and more fun to watch than many.

23. Jacob says:

Very engaging video with a really unique way of presenting the information. Some lines felt a bit forced and unnatural as though the doctors were just reading off the script instead of trying to convey the message to their audience.

24. Tho says:

Great concept for a video. The audio was a little awkward since it was being read off a script, but the content and visuals were nice.

25. Roxana says:

I like the different roles you all took in the video and how you showed images in the background. Nice job integrating the experiment in a creative way with the doctor characters!