Group 22: How Genetics, Ecology, and Evolution Affect Mosquito Populations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWjS88Ir1oI

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Group 22: How Genetics, Ecology, and Evolution Affect Mosquito Populations

1. Aaron says:

Easy to understand and very well done visuals. Nice job

2. Rebecca says:

The background music really goes well with the video, and the visuals are well drawn. Nice and informative video!

3. Montana says:

Excellent video!! Great use of drawings! Wish we could have incorporated something like that!

4. Kayla says:

Very good explanation of the paper. The audio was little hard to hear but overall it was good.

5. Erica says:

I loved the visuals used in the video – it seems unique to use this type of visual aid and it worked very well in explaining the paper!

6. Marie says:

Amazing pictures! I liked the background music as well!

7. Daniel says:

The visuals are done very well, and keep the audience engaged. The music adds a nice touch, but did get a little distracting at times. Overall, your explanations were very good and the video was well put together.

8. Rimaz says:

I liked the transitions between the visuals! God job!

9. Jonathan says:

Very easy to understand. Great introduction. You didn’t just jump straight to the scientific information

10. Brantley says:

Nice tie ins to many different modules. The visuals were fantastic and the background music was a pretty solid addition. Overall, the information was presented in an informative manner that was easy to understand.

11. Jared says:

Was that diagram with the common ancestor showing that the same mosquito species was moving from Egypt to other places? Or was it mutating after it arrived in the new place? I didn’t quite understand.

12. Hannah says:

I really liked the part where you drew out the phylogenetic tree! It made the explanation very dynamic. The progression of information was presented in a way that made it very easy to understand, so great job on that part! I loved the music too!

13. Alaina says:

really good job drawing things out as they were explained

14. Cameron says:

Great drawings and video!

15. Diana says:

Great connecting it back to the genetics module. Good overview of the findings of the experiments.

16. Caitlyn says:

I think that you tied the class topics into your video really well. I thought that your visuals were also very helpful in understanding the ideas.

17. Simran says:

I like the drawings. I felt as if the music drew away from the video itself. You should change the pitch in your voice, it was very monotone. You explained everything well though.

18. Connor says:

The concepts were very well explained, the music in the background was a little distracting.

19. Chloe says:

Great drawings! The video did a really good job explaining the concepts as well.

20. Carl says:

good job relating the experiment back to our modules

21. Morgan says:

Your visuals were nicely ties into the concepts of the article. I liked how y’all related the article back to the genetics module

22. Yuzuki says:

Good use of drawings, but it might be better without the background music.

23. Madison says:

The music was a bit distracting for me personally. The drawings are great and really capture what is being explained.

24. Ashley says:

The visuals were great! The drawings were well done and nicely presented. The music was slightly distracting, but overall this was a great video! Good job!!

25. Michael says:

Great illustrations! The narration was very easy to follow along with the visuals.

26. Luke says:

The visuals and music were great touches to the video as they kept the audience engaged. I like how you tied in biological concepts from a wide range of topics from class.

27. Sarah says:

I agree with some others that the music was a little distracting, but overall the material was presented in a very visually appealing way, and was easy to understand. Nice work.

28. Amamihechukwu says:

This video is informative and colorful. It could have had better recordings though.

29. Ariana says:

easy to follow! good visuals and transitions

30. Anton says:

Very interesting topic and video. Really enjoyed watching!

31. uhernandez3 says:

Great video. The illustrations were really good and the information provided was concise.

32. Belen says:

Great visuals, it helped me understand the material well for a very relevant topic

33. Imani says:

I could see the effort put into this video especially with the visuals. Video quality was great. Also incorporated class topics well.

34. Szu-Hui says:

The background music is good. The map in the end gives a big picture of the topic.

35. David says:

Your use of vibrant and colorful drawings really made the video come to life, and certainly helped to clarify your content. Nice work!

36. Megan says:

Very engaging!