Group M1: Evolutionary Patterns of Mitochondrial Gene Retention

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Group M1: Evolutionary Patterns of Mitochondrial Gene Retention

1. Benjamin says:

Creative drawings

2. Emmanuel says:

The music and drawings made the video very engaging.

3. Dharmin says:

Good details. I think the sound could have been better quality. Overall, good video.

4. Karen says:

Really engaging drawings! I thought the explanation of free radicals was particularly well done.

5. Kayla says:

Explained the topic very well. I loved the graphics! Very creative!

6. Erica says:

The drawings were very professional and clean. This made the information very easy to follow and made the video very engaging. Although the sound quality is not the greatest, the video was overall very well done!!

7. Rian says:

Your drawings were definitely much cleaner than the average group which really made your video much easier to follow. Its unfortunate that the music quality is so much better than the speaking quality because it does make it a bit difficult to focus on what is being said

8. Sarah says:

Drawings were witty and creative! Great use of relatable metaphors to describe the evolution of the mitochondria.

9. Rachel says:

WOW! This is a great video. The audio and visuals are both exceptional and keep you engaged while also portraying the information very clearly.

10. Marie says:

The drawings are really great, and make everything easy to understand.

11. Seba says:

I really love these drawings! They correspond with the audio so perfectly and make the concepts so easy to understand.

12. Andrew says:

The experiment was explained really well and the drawings were really well done! The sound was not the greatest though.

13. Jennifer says:

So much informative detail packed into this video! It’s a lot take in, but the way it’s written and illustrated keeps it all digestible.

14. Rachel says:

Audio was okay, visuals were better.

15. Rebecca says:

The visuals were amazing. It could have been easier to follow without the music, but it did make it interesting.

16. Corinna says:

I like that you guys gave background information before getting into the discussion about the report. I also like that you guys related information from the report back to something everyone can understand, and that you pointed out the importance of the research and its impacts.

17. Alex says:

Awesome video! I loved the drawings.

18. Morgan says:

These illustrations were amazing and really helped to explain the article and illustrate exactly what the details were. The music was a bit distracting, but the illustrations make up for it!!

19. Timothy says:

I really enjoyed the visual presentation! The video did a great job of explaining the background information, which really helped me follow the experiment. I wish the voice over audio was a little cleaner, but it wasn’t distracting.

20. Jin Ho says:

I liked the graphics and layout of the video and the background information was nicely described.

21. Kodi says:

The drawings and incorporation of background information really sold the video for me. I was able to have a mental place of reference for the video and then move forward into the research and understand a lot of what was said. Very nicely done

22. Noah says:

Excellent video. Great images and explanation

23. Zachary says:

The drawings are excellent. Music in videos can be distracting but you all picked a fitting background track that actually made me want to watch the video more.

24. Rachel says:

The visuals were very entertaining, and the information was explained well by connecting it to things we have learned about in class.

25. Melissa says:

Great video! You had creative and well-done visuals that made the video interesting to watch.

26. Luke says:

The creative visuals made the video extremely engaging and helped the audience understand some complicated concepts in your research paper. Moreover, the explanations were fantastic and easily understandable.

27. Monica says:

The illustrations were very professional and the explanations were informative!

28. Almaze says:

The visuals were so good (especially the opening one)!! Easy to understand and follow the video, but audio was kinda hard to hear, don’t think it was too big of a deal though.

29. Nathan says:

Incredible use of art and visuals to aid our understanding of the subject. This project also connected back to class information very well. I do think extra sounds in videos can detract, however.

30. Jacob says:

Very good visuals and explanations. Trying to find something to critique, I would say having the visuals be a bit more animated would help, but that would be going well above and beyond.

31. Olivia says:

Great drawings! Very creative. One of the best videos

32. Cameron says:

The visuals are very good and are relevant to the topic being discussed. Overall, you explained the topic very well.

33. Lesley says:

Very nicely explained. I like your video a lot. The visuals are engaging, and your explanations are clear and flow well.

34. Tho says:

Great video! The visuals were helpful and background music was a nice touch. Overall very informative!

35. Amamihechukwu says:

This video has the best “drawing approach” presentation of the information that I have seen out of all of these videos. Well done.

36. Ariana says:

very detailed drawings!

37. Anton says:

The drawings were very well made and really did well to help add to the audio. The distortion to the audio was a little bit distracting, however this video did an unbelievable job of explaining gene retention.

38. Roxana says:

This video is one of my favorites! It looked like a video we would have been asked to watch on the website readings. The music kept the video fun, and the illustrations were stellar.

39. David says:

Those are some of the best illustrations I have seen in any video ever, and the fact that you were able to create this for this video is just astounding. Fantastic job!