Group 211: Structure of histone-based chromatin in Archaea

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

44 Responses to Group 211: Structure of histone-based chromatin in Archaea

1. Hayden says:

I thought it was interesting that the Archaeal DNA can dorm dimers like the nucleosomes can. This video had clear graphics that were easy to follow.

2. Oluwapamilerin says:

I like the visuals and I also like how at the beginning they gave us a background of the three different domains of life.

3. Nicole says:

The drawings are very in depth which I like, because it helps me understand and see what you guys are saying. Great video!

4. Camalie says:

The explanations were fine, however, the sped up voice was a bit too fast.

5. Madison says:

visuals were super good

6. Savannah says:

I liked the visuals and the information was given in depth; however, the speeding up of the voices was kind of distracting.

7. Kharina says:

I really enjoyed your visuals. They made the information easy to understand. Good job!

8. Hanna says:

The illustrations matched perfectly with the narration. They were informative and great

9. Pratima says:

The visuals made the video engaging and the information easier to understand.

10. Kaitlin says:

The narrators and the content linked up well, and the video was moderately engaging. The background noise was a little distracting, but overall it was a fine video.

11. Austin says:

Information was clearly explained

12. Arfa says:

The visuals were nice and made it easy to understand the material. I liked your graphs showing the fold expression and how you related it to the study. The audio at the end was very sped up in comparison to the audio at the beginning of the video, which made it a little hard to understand, but overall your group did a good job of explaining the material!

13. Robert says:

Graphics and audio went together very well and were very easy to follow, not too fast, not too slow. Information was also presented in an interesting manner

14. Sohyun Kwag says:

The drawings are great and the voices were great as well. It was very clear that it is easy to understand.

15. Ayesha says:

The voices were very clear and easy to understand. Information was not to overpowering and the visuals went along and added to the content of the presentation. Overall,very good job!

16. Juhee says:

I liked the simplicity of the video using visuals on the whiteboard. The information was clear and easy to follow.

17. Gleymi says:

The visuals and explanations were really well done. The noise in the background however took away from the video

18. Justin says:

Very good video. This video helped me clear up some misconceptions from the last module.

19. Erin says:

The graphs were very informative. Overall great job.

20. Sophia says:

Fantastic visuals, and the narration interacted with them quite directly. I thought the ending, while sped up rather fast, was really clear and concise, and helped wrap up the topics in a great way (with an overall purpose).

21. Ashna says:

Our group did the same topic, so it was super interesting to see how you guys presented the information! It was super well done with the visuals, and the concepts were explained really well!

22. Nicholas says:

I enjoyed the visuals and the content was very easy to understand and follow. The use of a whiteboard helped make the video easier to understand! Good work!

23. Mary Claire says:

the visuals you produced were awesome–I especially like the ones of the beginning showing the 3 domains of life–it was a good way to introduce the video and give the average person a good way to approach the video.

24. Shashwati says:

Great explanation and drawings. I thought the connection between genetics, biochemistry and evolution was really cool.

25. Robert says:

I liked the lead in to the video, and I recognize a lot of this information from my biochemistry class. The static in the audio was a little distracting though, as was the sped up voice at the end.

26. Berna says:

I liked the background information in the beginning. It gives great overall context and makes the rest of the topic easy to understand.

27. Madison says:

The sped-up drawing style was very engaging and helped to understand the narration. The explanation was thorough but not too lengthy, great job!

28. Sho says:

They did a good job with the drawing. It was well done and informative!

29. Joseph says:

Voice is clear. Information presented well. Visuals are easy to watch, and are enjoyable. I think this video is great.

30. Joseph says:

Despite the background noise, the drawings were very well done and matched the narration perfectly. Wish I could do it myself!

31. Joy says:

I really like the visuals on the white board and I also enjoyed the fact the narrators changed throughout the video.

32. James says:

Great video! I understand the similarities and differences between eukarya and archaea much better now.

33. Xiaoying says:

The drawing looks professional. Good narrators. A little background noise but gernerally fine. Elaborated protein, chromosomes and all concepts quite clear.

34. Mira says:

The audio was too slow or too fast at times. The drawings went well with the material, though.

35. Brooklyn says:

The visuals were very steady and clearly supported the script. The audio was overall good, but the background noise was distracting at points, and the increased speed at the end was difficult to understand. I would have preferred to have a few of the explanation words cut instead if time was the concern. However, the video overall clearly related the topic to modules from the class, and it was very informative.

36. Kelly says:

Great video! I always thought that Archaea was less related to Eukarya than Bacteria. Very informative!

37. Elizabeth says:

The video was great, and the visuals supported the script well!

38. Darrell says:

The video was simple and really easy to understand. Your narration was paired properly with the visuals. I also thought you did well to tie in information from class.

39. Collin says:

The audio seemed to be moving a bit quickly but the topic and delivery method of the video was interesting, great video!

40. Inhee says:

The information was well presented with the appropriate visuals

41. Vamsish says:

I thought the audio was too fast to understand clearly. The visuals were also well done; however, the lighting could have been better. Overall, the video quality was alright, but the information was clear and easy to follow.

42. William says:

The audio is very frustrating to listen to, as the speeding up makes it hard to understand. The visuals are very good however.

43. Luis says:

Very good drawings, lots of effort were put into it!

44. Riley says:

The explanation of the difference between DNA compression in archaea and eukaryotes was well done.