Group 03 – Human Milk Oligosaccharides Help Infants Grow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS6Bv2iGArc&feature=youtu.be

This entry was posted in human milk oligosaccharides. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Group 03 – Human Milk Oligosaccharides Help Infants Grow

1. Alysha says:

The pictures and comments throughout the video were put together very well, and they helped me understand the content better. I also really liked the humor at the beginning of the video. Overall, the video was informative, engaging, and flowed very smoothly.

2. Carol says:

The video was very informative and detail-oriented. The graphics and comments were also very amusing.

3. Ashton says:

Cute, entertaining visuals. Easy to follow. However, the voice volumes could be more consistent. Overall, good video!

4. Kim Anh says:

Really nicely edited and very well drawn. Your commentaries and visuals throughout the video were really nicely put together and helpful for the topic.

5. Nicole says:

I liked that you guys described the tests performed, it was helpful to follow what was going on. The volume was inconsistent and a bit hard to hear at times, but overall, it was done very well.

6. Tseyon says:

The visuals are great, other than the fact that the volume of the voiceovers was not as consistent throughout the video. It was informative and concise as well, great job!

7. Maria says:

Great video, it was easy to follow but the audio was not as clear as it could’ve been. Overall the content was great and the video was very informative.

8. Devan says:

Great video overall, 10/10. I liked the combination of images with computer inserted transitions. Excellent job presenting the results and details of the article.

9. Patrick says:

I thought the video went very in-depth and the visuals were entertaining which kept me interested, but not so much that they were distracting. Good job.

10. Claire says:

The animations are great, I think it would be better if the voiceover was consistent. Great content though, nice job!

11. Anh Thu says:

Nice visuals! They were simple and not distracting. As the others have noted, the audio quality could have been better. Good job!

12. Alexis says:

The drawings are great to be able to follow along, wish the audio was a little more consistent, but other than that, really good!

13. Robert says:

The inconsistent audio made it a bit hard to follow, but overall the experiment was explained very well.

14. Jason says:

Very creative and easy to follow. That baby tho

15. Maxwell says:

The video clearly presented the information through good explanations and engaging visuals, but the audio quality and consistency of the voices was lacking.

16. Silverio says:

The video was very informative and the information was clearly explained through the visuals.

17. Rebecca says:

Really great! Loved the clarity and the way the information was conveyed. The visuals moved a little fast, but overall great!

18. Sidney says:

Great video, very informative. I always knew that the breast milk is very good for babies but did never knew why. it was very nice to learn from you guys.

19. Nicholas says:

I like the art style and the crying baby track at the beginning. I did find the fading transitions of the overlaid text pretty distracting but overall, it was overall a good display of the information. Nice job

20. Dalton says:

The audio was a little difficult to understand, but it did not inhibit me from learning more about the material. The introduction was a great addition, though the visuals were a little fast.

21. Alexandra says:

The audio was a little difficult to understand, but the visuals were well-done and entertaining as well as informative.

22. Sahil says:

Audio quality wasn’t great but video stayed on topic.

23. Jayna says:

I really like how the video was laid out and the order everything was presented in. I think the visuals helped me understand the experiment better–which is exactly what the goal was. Great job with the figures too.