Biology 1510, Group 16: Mannosides to deplete uropathogenic E. coli

This entry was posted in mannosides and uropathogenic E. coli and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Biology 1510, Group 16: Mannosides to deplete uropathogenic E. coli

1. Ashton says:

Nice visuals. Clear speaking voice. Easy to follow. Good video!

2. Amy says:

Very easy to follow. Good job tying in BIO 1510 content. Helped the watcher make connections between what they know and what they are learning.

3. Zongru says:

The video content is great and easy to follow. I enjoy the way you explain the experiment.

4. Kim Anh says:

I commend your artistic abilities, very well drawn…a lot more than I dared to do on the topic myself. I’m not sure if it’s just me, but the resolution is a little low and can make some text a little hard to decipher.

5. Suma says:

The introduction did a really good job of conveying material which helped make the video easy to understand and follow.

6. Alyssa says:

Although slightly blurry, the visuals were done very well and clearly followed the information being told. The video was informative and easy to follow.

7. Skyler says:

Great drawings and great pace. I never lost your train of thought and totally understood your point from start to finish. Wish the video was higher quality as the words often got lost in the pixilation. Great video though.

8. Patrick says:

Neat and clear drawings and good pace. I also think you did an exceptionally good job relating this to the content we learned in class this semester.

9. Sarah says:

Great explanation of UTIs! Beforehand, I did not realize that UTIs are caused by E. coli.

Also, great job at explicitly stating how this article ties in to what we have learned in class!

10. Carole says:

Great job! Very clear and interesting. I think the script could’ve been reworked a little bit to have better transitions, overall really enjoyed!

11. Alexis says:

Good clear voice and easy to follow visuals! Very nice to be able to follow along to and better understand the topic.

12. Alyssa Mae says:

Very good video! The explanation was easy to follow along with. The resolution is very low though, making some of the images hard to follow.

13. Jacquelyn says:

Audio and visual werent great, but the information presented was easy to follow.

14. Jason says:

Good homemade video. Informative as well as creative in the drawings

15. Delfina says:

I think your approach was very creative, and the video was easy to follow and understand. The visuals were a bit blurry, which could be improved, but the quality did not deter from following the content. I think you did a great job connecting the article content with the material learned in class.

16. Sarah says:

I think this video did a great job connecting the topics in this video to specific learning objectives that were discussed in class. The information presented was very easy to follow. Overall a great video, and I enjoyed the visuals as well.

17. Duy says:

Although the visual quality was a bit low, the content was solid and good use of supporting visuals

18. William says:

Great information and overall good video, could have kept the graphs up longer so they are easier to understand

19. Silverio says:

The information was good, and the speaking was clear and coherent, although the visuals were a little too blurry to the point I couldn’t read some of the words that were being written.

20. Thomas says:

Good video, easy to follow. I liked how you simplified the study a lot for the audience.

21. Nicholas says:

Concepts were very easy to follow. They did a great job in simplifying the information and tying in all of the concepts we have been working with in class.

22. Ankita says:

Good job condensing and communicating the article! One point – the resolution was a bit low making it hard to follow and decipher some of the art. However, the information was still clearly conveyed and understandable.

23. Sydney says:

Great video! Narration was clear and easy to follow. I liked the speed of the video, so it did not feel like information was being rushed. The video quality made it difficult to see some of the visuals. Maybe next time draw the pictures a little bigger to account for this.

24. Divjot says:

The video is very informative and easy to follow! Great job!

25. Brandt says:

The voice is clear and informative, and the visuals are easy to follow. I could really get a feel for the topic you were trying to address. The only improvement would be to increase the quality of the video so that visuals can be seen clearly.

26. Jayna says:

I really like how you incorporated Strong Inference at the beginning. I also really liked the visuals throughout the video but especially at the conclusion.

27. Samuel says:

Great video, I enjoyed watching this. You clearly put alot of work into it, and it was very informative. Great work wrapping the course material back into it. Nice job

28. Luke says:

Great, video. Very easy to understand.

29. Madison says:

I liked the incorporation of chemistry…always good to include context from other sciences for credibility and support. Video quality was questionable at times and the initial speed of the video was slightly overwhelming, but other than that, great work! Very easy to understand and follow which is always good when it comes to an educational video.