Team 6 – Cognitive Flexibility of Bees *fixed link error*

For some reason, our link was not working when we posted the first time.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

47 Responses to Team 6 – Cognitive Flexibility of Bees *fixed link error*

1. Daniel says:

Nice video! I liked your explanations, and the drawings were also very good.

2. Aaron says:

Good quality video. However, I think a brief introduction to the experiment at the beginning of the video would be beneficial.

3. Elizabeth says:

Nice mix of illustrations and computer graphics. Some background information would have served as a nice intro, rather than jumping straight into the research explanation. Overall, nice.

4. Jessica says:

The video is great with the visuals! It enhances the project well

5. Jessica says:

The video is great with the visuals! It enhances the project well!

6. Dharmin says:

Great visuals. I love the drawings and the details in the video.

7. David says:

You had nice pictures and good explanations regarding the experiment itself. I do think that adding some pre-information to guide the audience onto the right track would be helpful. Also, the last part of the audio had a lot of white noise which was a tad bit distracting and can be fixed by using a microphone. Overall, a good video!

8. Laura says:

I love how you guys drew it out by hand. Overall, the video was easy to follow and engaging.

9. Lindley says:

This video is awesome! There was a clear explanation of the tasks and clear representations of the data. The visuals were very helpful in visualizing tasks and data.

10. Kayla says:

The video was great! I enjoyed the graphics. I think this is a great representation of the paper.

11. Erica says:

This video was really good! The graphics were well done and the visuals kept the video interesting.

12. Alli says:

This video was really well done! I enjoyed the colorful visuals and the audio was clear.

13. Sarah says:

Drawings were good but you guys never tied the video back to what we learned in this class. Also could have used an intro of some sort, it was a bit arresting to just jump into bee research without any context

14. Amy says:

The video was really well done and the visuals done by hand were easy to follow.

15. Daniel says:

The video was very well done. There was a good mix between digital art and hand drawn art. I also liked how you had the videos for the hand drawn parts. Your explanation of the experiment was very well done as well. The only thing I would add may be a slight introduction that sets up some context for the lab. Other than that, all was done well.

16. Joshua says:

Very well done explanation of the study. I liked the graphics and that it was easy to understand the overall experiment.

17. Mary says:

Very engaging video. You did a very good job explaining the complicated concepts.

18. Jennifer says:

There were a lot of moving parts to this experiment, and you did a great job making the different trials easy to follow! The combination of diagrams and graphs kept it interesting.

19. Jonathan says:

The visuals were very well made and planned out. Great work!

20. Sanders says:

Great video. I really liked the way the visuals were drawn it helped me stay engaged to the video.

21. Joseph says:

great job explaining the experiment thoroughly, video wasn’t too hard to follow.

22. Sarah says:

Great video! The experiment was explained very thoroughly and was simplified well so that it was understood easily. The only improvement I could see would be slowing the video down some because some topics were difficult to understand.

23. Timothy says:

The experiment was broken down and explained effectively! I was able to understand the results and how they were connected to the experimenter’s conclusion. Overall, it was very well done.

24. Zahra says:

Attention grabbing visuals!

25. Noah says:

A little more intro and the video goes from great to excellent.

26. Alaina says:

This video did a great job of using the pictures to engage the viewer and explain the topic.

27. Eunice says:

Nice overall, but I would’ve liked if the paper would have been closer to the camera at times. Also the bumble bee song at the beginning is a nice touch

28. dwinecoff3 says:

The video was very informational about the experiment. I wish there was more of an intro and a single type of visual, like just hand drawings or just computer drawings.

29. Zachary says:

It makes sense that in increasing order the success rates go (no demonstration)->(ghost)->(live demonstration). Drawings were very good!

30. Ariane says:

Loved the visuals. Very clear explanations also the pun was a nice added touch. Overall very well done, and a cool experiment as well.

31. Morgan says:

Great job explaining a fairly complex article! Loved the visuals/illustrations and the way that you tied them together in the video. Great job!

32. Ananya says:

The visuals were wonderful and the material in the video was easy to understand.

33. Connor says:

Well explained. I wish the audio quality was higher. Visuals were well done also.

34. Connor says:

Well explained. I wish the audio quality was higher. Visuals were well done also. Overall, good video

35. Connor says:

Well explained. I wish the audio quality was higher. Visuals were well done also. Overall, good video. It is also informative

36. Chloe says:

Very thorough and detailed explanation and good visuals. Nice job!

37. Mihika says:

Great video! A little bit more explanation in your introduction would be nice, but I think your visuals were very helpful in understanding the big picture.

38. Rachel says:

Overall, the video was very good and well laid out, but it would have been beneficial to connect it more to the class in some manner.

39. Michael says:

The video was easy to follow and had a good flow throughout. The only thing is that the audio quality is a bit low.

40. Matthew says:

I enjoyed the images, but an introduction might’ve been nice.

41. Nathan says:

The information was provided very efficiently and the medium was creative.

42. Cameron says:

I really liked your use of visuals, and you explained the experiment and results very well.

43. Jackson says:

Very nice use of computer graphics in conjunction with the drawings and explanations. Perhaps you could provide a little more initial explanation and then at the end tie it into class a bit more, but overall very nice

44. uhernandez3 says:

Nice video and great intro music. The visuals used were very helpful in furthering the explanation of the experiment.

45. uhernandez3 says:

Overall it was a nice video and the intro music was a real attention grabber. The visuals used were very helpful in furthering the explanation of the experiment.

46. Anton says:

Nice video. It is interesting that bees can learn in multiple different ways and they become more efficient over time.

47. Michael says:

The song at the beginning was perfect for your video.