Group 17: Estimating the Age of Crown Birds’ MRCA

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Group 17: Estimating the Age of Crown Birds’ MRCA

1. Hayden says:

It was interesting to me that as body mass decreased, nucleotide substitution rates increased. It was even more interesting that this could affect the entire tree of life divergence and cause debates over its accuracy. Also, high quality video with great graphics!

2. Sarah says:

I really liked the graphics in the video. The video did a great job of explaining the topic clearly.

3. John says:

Sublime graphics and content.

4. Harrison says:

Personally, I am quite the fan of videos involving the narrators draw the scientific concepts out as a complementary aid to the concepts being discussed. Having said that, this was my favorite presentation so far.

5. Savannah says:

This presentation is amazing. The voice a lines very will with the drawn graphics helping to keep the audience engaged and not distracted. The information was presented in a way that was easy to understand while still being very informative. Great video!

6. Aubree says:

This presentation is very well done! The graphics make everything more engaging and comprehensible to the audience. I also thought it was a great touch that you ended the video with open-ended questions.

7. Faye says:

Your video had a good pace and great visuals. The content was made easy to understand.

8. Patrick says:

The visuals were very creatively drawn and eye catching, good job. Great video overall.

9. Madison says:

visuals were super good!

10. Elizabeth says:

I liked the ideas presented in the videos but i didnt like that some of the visuals were just written words

11. James says:

I like everything about this video

12. Vivi says:

I liked the concept of drawing out the visuals. Good information and video

13. Cristina says:

It was a nice touch that you cited the sources for your background info when discussing those particular facts. The drawings were so pretty! Are you sure y’all don’t go to SCAD?

14. Austin says:

The open ended questions at the end were a nice touch

15. Lily says:

Great video! The information was clear and easy to follow with creative visuals

16. Robert says:

Very good audio and visual presentations, easy to follow to and not too fast or too slow. Liked ending questions given to listeners

17. Andrea says:

The visuals were so in-depth and it really helped me to understand the topic, plus it was very colorful, one of the most colorful presentations so far.

18. Juhee says:

I loved the drawings! The voiceover was clear and informative on the content overall.

19. Gleymi says:

The use of outside references was nice and the visuals were exceptionally well done.

20. Leighann says:

The video was enjoyable and looked great. I loved the visuals! The explanations were easy to understand and listen to. I think it was great that you labeled important terms. Overall, the video was engaging and looked awesome!

21. Tarab says:

I’m so impressed by the visuals here they were so well drawn and tied in with the information super well

22. Ashmita says:

I absolutely loved all the drawings throughout the video!!

23. Gracelyn says:

This is so well-done. The visuals and engaging voiceover were great and really helped present your information.

24. Katherine says:

This video is very well done. The voice-over was very explanatory, as well as the visuals. The person talking also has more emotion in their voice and is not monotone which really helps hold your attention, and the visuals hold your attention well too!!

25. Mary Claire says:

I really liked your clarity in the voiceover, however some visuals were a little too wordy causing some confusion.

26. Jingyi says:

This video is very well done and the explaination is very clear and the drawing is super nice.

27. Noah says:

I really enjoyed this one! I thought the visuals were bit simpler than some groups and easier to follow.

28. Jarred says:

I thought the visuals were nice, they were filled with information and matched the voice over.

29. Joy says:

The visuals in this video were soo good! the visuals really helped me understand the concepts within the video.

30. Xiaoying says:

It is hard to record actual drawing procedure so it is so great that the video is still super goodlooking. The explanation is clear. Narrator is clear. Keywords are labeled that helps me a lot to catch up what is being discussed

31. Elizabeth says:

This was very interesting to learn about it. I really enjoyed the video!

32. Tyler says:

The animations are captivating and these animations also help distinguish the point that the video is trying to get across.

33. Govinda says:

Amazing hand drawn visuals! I enjoyed the flow of the video and would definitely refer to it if needed to for future reference. Good job guys.

34. Victoria says:

The visuals were engaging and the narration was full of energy. I enjoyed the video!

35. Collin says:

Very good visuals! The information was presented very clearly and did not drift the attention of viewers!

36. Katherine says:

Visuals were very good and easy to follow!!

37. William says:

The pictures are of an outstanding quality. They add so much to the video, making it easy to understand and comprehend. It can be seen that a lot of work was put into the making of this video. The way the information is presented allows viewers to stay easily entertained.

38. Carlos says:

The drawings were VERY high quality and your narration was easy to follow and flowed well. Awesome job

39. Christopher says:

The visuals go with the narration really well and facilitate the learning of the topic.

40. Ana says:

Like everyone else, I really like the visuals. But the audio is amazing! It really sounded like you were having a conversation with me, instead of just lecturing on a topic. It’s amazing how little things can make or break interest in an audience

41. Carlie says:

It was quite interesting to see this topic presented in a different way than my group presented it. This project had outstanding quality and good information.