Group 29: The mechanisms of Sepsis in Infants and how probiotics work to prevent infection.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

47 Responses to Group 29: The mechanisms of Sepsis in Infants and how probiotics work to prevent infection.

1. Harrison says:

The video’s audio quality is the best I’ve heard in all of the videos I have watched so far, and, paired up with the rapid real-time drawing animatics, the video truly captivated me. The module 2 connection was especially superb.

2. Camalie says:

I liked your connection to module 2. I also liked your explanations for the vocabulary.

3. Blake says:

I thought you did a good job with this project. You made the information easily relatable to the topics that we have studied in this class. The audio and video quality were better than most.

4. Ian says:

The video quality is fantastic, and the connection to the modules really helps with the overall understanding of the topic.

5. Sara says:

the video quality was impressive, as was the content. Very well done

6. Yifan says:

I loved the drawing on the board concept

7. Cristina says:

I think the white board visuals would have been better if they were filmed from an angle that didn’t capture the artists. If it could’ve been filmed from an aerial view on a board placed atop a table, it would’ve showed the visuals in a more direct manner without the distraction of people’s movements. It’s only helpful to have the artists on-screen if they themselves are explaining components in their drawing as they gesture to them.

8. Rahulkrishna says:

The whiteboard visuals were really nice but I wish the camera wouldn’t shake so much in the time lapse parts. Other than that, the video was really good.

9. Madison says:

The drawings are amazing!!! They match the audio really well to help explain the background information on sepsis and the study behind it. 🙂

10. Sohyun Kwag says:

Really nice drawings and the video is really easy to follow. I like how your video is informative.

11. Kaitlyn says:

I loved that everyone in your group participated in the video. The drawings were amazing and the narration was very interesting and easy to follow. Great job!

12. Samantha says:

The connection to class and the informative was showcases nicely and effectively.

13. Tarab says:

The voiceover was a little monotone, but the visuals worked super well and I like the use of the whiteboard and all the information was understood and clear.

14. Sophia says:

The closed captioning is incredibly paired with the audio, very impressive and shows a lot of dedication. Personally, I liked being able to see the artist, it didn’t take anything away from the video. Fantastic explanations of the more technical aspects of the disease mechanisms.

15. Ashna says:

The information was well connected to topics we have covered in class, and the drawings were amazing!

16. Joshua says:

Very nice use of visuals and relatable drawings.

17. James says:

The quality of the audio and video were really good and connection to class themes was something I have not seen yet.

18. Gracelyn says:

The module connections were really good! The voice overs were engaging and audio syncing was great overall.

19. Confidential says:

Nice connection to module two and the audio is superb. The animation realtime are wonderful. I also learned I was mistaken on Sepsis.

20. Kelly says:

I learned a lot from this video and the quality was good overall.

21. Lisa says:

The visuals fit really well with the voiceover and allowed deeper understanding of the information being delivered. The approach was very creative and the background on sepsis gave valuable context for the explanation of the experiment. The experimental approach and results were very well explained. However, it would have been nice to have some graphs showing the data collected.

22. Youngjoon says:

Great informative video and great illustrations!

23. Yanghang says:

The drawings are really good and provide me adequate information to understand the content. Also the voice is clear and easy to follow.

24. Madison says:

The visuals in this video were really well done, and the audio sounded clear and smooth. The information was relayed well and was captivating.

25. Sho says:

You guys did a good job of connecting it to modules, and made it pretty entertaining.

26. Bailey says:

Great audio quality, that’s a first with these videos. The reading gets a little choppy in places but overall good content and good video!

27. James says:

Easily the clearest video I’ve seen yet. Thanks for the total lack of noise in the background!

28. Taylor says:

This topic is very important to out culture and y’all did a great job explaining it in an interesting way! Also, good job on relating it to the modules we have learned! Great job!!

29. Ashmita says:

The connection to the different modules was done very well! I loved your drawings!

30. Ashmita says:

The connection to the different modules was done very well and your drawings were very good!

31. Xiaoying says:

The drawing is funny, but sometimes it might be better to draw it more serious. The narrator is clear and concise and easy understanding.

32. Samantha says:

I love how the video was presented to the viewer at a very approvable level. I’m sure the article was difficult to understand, but by watching the video, I felt confident about what I was learning. Great job!

33. Brooklyn says:

The audio recording is very clear in this video. The camera was a little shaky, and the visuals were not always centered, which could have been fixed with a tripod. However, the video clarifies the definition and mechanisms of sepsis clearly and effectively.

34. Maxwell says:

Those drawings were too good. You make us all look bad.

35. Tyler says:

The white board visuals are very well done in that the three dimensional parts of the drawing are done well and it does not distract the viewer from what message the video is trying to get across

36. Tyler says:

Very good explanation! The pictures were a bit hard to see at ines, however.

37. Zachery says:

I liked the drawings and how they matched the voiceovers very well

38. Mark says:

It is a very well made video. I was easy to follow the train of thought and to understand the presented concepts.

39. Kara says:

The links to the modules were excellent and the explanation of the topic is very clear and concise.

40. Victoria says:

The video was interesting because the visuals were constantly changing. I liked that key terms were defined. Good job!

41. Darrell says:

You did well to connect the topic to information from class. The narration was also really well done, and it paired properly with the visuals.

42. Lauren says:

Your video is one of my favorites so far. It was really engaging and your drawings were so good! You did a very good job portraying the material and making the content interesting.

43. Katherine says:

Great information! Very informative!

44. Vamsish says:

The drawings were really good, but the camera shaking was extremely distracting. I thought the pacing was perfect, and the information presented was easy to follow.

45. Kharina says:

Great job on your video. Your visuals were really good.

46. Carlie says:

Linking this information to what we learned in class was an effective way to teach the subject matter.

47. Anna says:

Great visuals and the voiceover is really well done! Good job!