Group 30: A randomized synbiotic trial to prevent sepsis in rural India

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Group 30: A randomized synbiotic trial to prevent sepsis in rural India

1. Hayden says:

I like that you guys made the experiment results into a story, it made it more interesting! Also, it was great that the treatment in the study was so successful at reducing sepsis.

2. Abigail says:

The video is very interesting to watch and is very informative!

3. Abigail says:

The video is very interesting to watch and is very informative! The story really helped make the study seem much more relevant.

4. Ellen says:

I like how you act out the study as if it is a story. However, the video is quite a bit over the time limit.

5. Carson says:

Very creative and intriguing, good job

6. Sarah says:

I really enjoyed the style of the video. Acting out the experiment was a great way to make an entertaining video; however, I would have preferred if it was a little shorter.

7. Nicole says:

Along with everyone else, I also liked how it was like a movie! It made it much more entertaining. Also, it proves that you guys really understood your article.

8. John says:

Very creative and engaging.

9. Matthew says:

This video is awesome in that it follows a story. This keeps it entertaining and interesting. The information and visuals are great, but the video is way over the time limit which hurts its rating.

10. Aubree says:

I really like how you all explained the information of your topic through a skit; it was captivating and really helps relay the info more clearly. I also liked how you told what Sepsis was in the form of the “brochure”. Very well done!

11. Dorothea says:

I liked the set up of the video but there was an awkward transition between the story and the information given from the “brochure”

12. Sean says:

I appreciated the script/stry line. Great job

13. Kevin says:

Despite the length, I enjoyed the format for this research paper. It had a great flow to it, and it explained the information in the paper in an entertaining way.

14. Lindsay says:

This video was very creative! Acting out the symbiotic trial was a great idea!

15. Austin says:

The acting bits were more entertaining than expected

16. Irene says:

I really loved how your video turned all of the information into a movie. It’s very creative and different from other groups!

17. Robert says:

Entertaining to watch and the information was well presented. Despite it being long, it didn’t feel boring since the acting parts felt like watching a movie

18. Ayesha says:

I really enjoyed that this video was more of a skit than a break through of the parts of the experiment. However, the video is over the time limit from the rubric.

19. Claire says:

I really liked the skit idea for explaining this topic because it makes it more real. Overall it had a good pace and was logical, although it was well over the 5 minute time-limit. Captions could have been helpful too, but the voice-over was pretty clear most of the time.

20. Manasi says:

I really liked how the format of the video was a skit. It kept the video entertaining while having the information presented clearly.

21. Tarab says:

Love the story! Definitely haven’t seen any other videos with this kind of format, it was so creative

22. Lauren says:

While the video was easy to follow since it was a story, it was a little long. However, you did explain the material in an easy to follow way.

23. Nicholas says:

This video was really entertaining to watch and I really liked how the paper was related to a real life scenario. The acting was top notch and the information was well received! Good work!

24. James says:

The storyline and set up were really well done. The video was very informative as it gave visuals to back up some of the harder to understand information.

25. Daham says:

The video was in creative format. It was impressive for explaining the topic. Also, the information from the video was well explained.

26. Mary Claire says:

I like the story idea to this! made it interesting and more personable. I would have wished there were more graphs/data sets to look at though!

27. Marianna says:

Great idea! I loved video, very informative, super funny. the video was a little longer than usual, but overall everything was good

28. Elena says:

The video storyline was very creative and made the study easy to follow. It was informational and engaging.

29. Isabelle says:

I loved the frame story as it was super engaging. The video was very well done and contained a lot of information.

30. Alyssa says:

The story format of this video made it easy to understand and engaging.

31. Joseph says:

Wow! This video is amazing. I love the way you guys presented the information, I love the way you guys understood the topic, and I love the creativity.

32. Kelly says:

The opening skit was funny and unique. I was impressed the most by this video. Well done.

33. Graeme says:

Great video! The story was very easy to follow and informative.

34. Eric says:

I like how you guys made a skit out of the information you had. It was entertaining and informative.

35. William says:

The concept of the skit for a video is very nice and refreshing, but the length of it makes it hard to sit through the whole thing. The information is easy to understand the way it is conveyed, even though the length is a little much.

36. Luis says:

Very funny story line and video

37. Ana says:

I LOVE THE BEGINNING. Having that skit in the beginning really helps to put this research study into the perspective and understanding of students.

38. Gilberto says:

Very interesting video. Presenting almost all information as a skit was really out of the ordinary and effective, especially as it was paired with some more specific tables and text. Awesome work

39. David says:

Wow! This video was really entertained and I felt I learned a lot about how sepsis can be treated/prevented and how our knowledge of these topics can be used to help others.